International School Dhaka accepts applications and admits new students year-round. The academic year begins in August and ends in June. View the School Calendar for all important dates.
Steps To Apply:
1. Complete an online application: Apply Now
- proof of identification for applicant (birth certificate or passport)
- proof of identification for both parents (passport or national ID)
- applicant's school reports for the last 2 years (including mock results for grade 11)
- applicant's vaccination records
2. Pay $250 application fee to STS Capital Ltd. and scan copy of receipt into application
Payments are accepted at:
- Dutch Bangla Bank (Gulshan, Banani or Bashundhara branches)
Account Number 116 120 400, Swift Code DBBLBDDH116
- Commercial Bank of Ceylon (all locations)
Account Number 180 400 7739, Swift Code CCEYBDDH, Branch Code 804
For Bangladeshi national students, payment should be made in Bangladeshi taka (BDT) at the quoted bank rate on the day. For expatriate students, payments should be made in US dollars (USD). If paying by bank transfer, add $20 (twenty) USD to cover bank collection charges.
3. Schedule Assessments
Depending on previous experience and grade level of the applicant, the Admissions Office will contact parents to schedule one or two days of standardized academic exams and/or student classroom observation for the applicant.
4. Meet with the School Principal
The parents, applicant and Principal discuss academic goals and options available at ISD.